Ethan cracks me up. Lately, he has just made me laugh...so I wanted to share some moments.
* He likes piling things on one another, ie. books, shoes, etc., so usually kids build big towers. He just says, "Look, Mom, Temple." So he builds temples instead of towers.
* Whenever Ethan doesn't want to finish his food, clean up, or really do something he supposed to be doing, he takes a deep breath and says, "Mom, I tired." (like that's some excuse!)
* Whenever a kid is playing with a toy and Ethan tries to take it, and the kid gets mad, Ethan says, "Mom, *the kids name* not sharing."
* Ethan loves to tackle. The other day, he tried to tackle his cousin who is 2 years older than him. So Ethan ran and gave him a big hug....but his cousin didn't budge. So, Ethan continued to wrestle him and wriggled himself down by his legs so that he had a weight advantage and tackled him. (A real football player in the making!)
*Ethan loves to draw, just like his sister. He can draw a blob that resembles a circle and puts eyes and a smile on it. Then whomever he drew, points to his picture and names them.
* Is starting to end his prayers by himself.
* For those who don't know, we live by a train. When we are inside, Ethan doesn't mind the train tooting its horn. But when he is outside, and the train "toots" he SCREAMS and runs inside and says, "Scared train." Such a tender heart!
* Makes up "Knock knock" jokes. Like "Knock Knock." "Who's there?" "Evan." "Evan who?" "Evan in the house!" And then laughs hysterically.
Those are some of the cute things my son does. I love my blue eyed boy.